From a collection of TVs broadcasting your favorite games to weekly live entertainment, Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill has more than just great food and drinks.
Experience one of the best sports bars in Arkansas, Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill: the Sports Bar that Rocks. Featuring classic bar food with a rockin’ twist, this bar and restaurant has a selection of great food and 20 different beers at 29 degrees to satisfy any cravings you may be having, live entertainment and chances to win prizes with regular contests.
Closest Sports Bar To Memphis
Sammy Hagar's Red Rocker Bar & Grill is a quick drive from Memphis, TN. Just over the Hernando de Soto Bridge and into the heart of Southland, where you can indulge in a delicious pub-style menu, bar favorites, well-crafted cocktails and cold beer. Get directions from Memphis.
Looking for the perfect place to watch the game? It’s easy to see why Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill has become the go-to sports bar with 55 HDTVs playing your sport of choice, all the time.
And the excitement doesn’t stop there! Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill has an expansive weekly entertainment lineup, and Live Trivia, Pub Poll, & Singo. See below for the weekly lineup!
* Monday - Pub Poll - Win your share of $500 in Free Play! You don't always have to know the right answers. Just the popular ones!
* Tuesday - Two for Tuesday(Starting at 4pm. Dine-In Only.) - Buy one burger, get another FREE!
* Wednesday - Singo- Listen to great music and win fun prizes! Including your share of $500 in Free Play!
* Thursday - Pint Night $3 (All 16oz beers.)
* Friday and Saturday - Acoustic Entertainment - Enjoy acoustic entertainment from 9pm to 1am every Friday and Saturday night!
* Sunday - Live Trivia - Win your share of $500 in Free Play!
- Dart Tournament - Win your share of $300 in Free Play!
Rock out at Sammy Hagar's Red Rocker.
Check out all the games on our 55 HD TV's!
20 beers on tap at 29 degrees!
Cozy up to the bar at Sammy Hagar's.
Great place to enjoy good food and cold beer.
All sports enthusiasts coke watch any and all sports on one go there many huge flat screen tv's. - Rex Wayne S
Love this place, food is always so good and well prepared.
Prices are fair and portions are huge. - Celia C.
Absolutely a perfect lunch. Excellent presentation on the Food.
Had not been here since the renovation. Job well done. Service was good. Attentive yet not overbearing. I'll be back.