From a collection of TVs broadcasting your favorite games to weekly live entertainment, Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill has more than just great food and drinks.
Experience one of the best sports bars in Arkansas, Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill: the Sports Bar that Rocks. Featuring classic bar food with a rockin’ twist, this bar and restaurant has a selection of great food and 20 different beers at 29 degrees to satisfy any cravings you may be having, live entertainment and chances to win prizes with regular contests.
Closest Sports Bar To Memphis
Sammy Hagar's Red Rocker Bar & Grill is a quick drive from Memphis, TN. Just over the Hernando de Soto Bridge and into the heart of Southland Park, where you can indulge in a delicious pub-style menu, bar favorites, well-crafted cocktails and cold beer. Get directions from Memphis.
Looking for the perfect place to watch the game? It’s easy to see why Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill has become the go-to sports bar with 55 HDTVs playing your sport of choice, all the time.
And the excitement doesn’t stop there! Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker Bar & Grill has an expansive weekly entertainment lineup, and our new Football Frenzy Days. See below for the weekly lineup!
* Monday - Touchdown Squares - Win your share of $500 in free play! Watch the games, mark your cards and try to complete the pattern to win free play.
* Tuesday - Two for Tuesday - Buy one burger, get another FREE!
* Thursday - Football Frenzy Days - Beginning at 7 pm ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT WINGS FOR $14.99! BUY-ONE-GET ONE 16oz DRAFTS DURING THE GAMES!
* Friday and Saturday - Acoustic Entertainment - Enjoy acoustic entertainment from 10pm to 2am every Friday and Saturday night!
* Sunday - Touchdown Squares - Win your share of $500 in free play! Watch the games, mark your cards and try to complete the pattern to win free play.
Check out the bar at Sammy Hagar's!
Rock out at Sammy Hagar's Red Rocker.
Check out all the games on our 55 HD TV's!
20 beers on tap at 29 degrees!
Cozy up to the bar at Sammy Hagar's.
Great place to enjoy good food and cold beer.
All sports enthusiasts coke watch any and all sports on one go there many huge flat screen tv's. - Rex Wayne S
Love this place, food is always so good and well prepared.
Prices are fair and portions are huge. - Celia C.
Absolutely a perfect lunch. Excellent presentation on the Food.
Had not been here since the renovation. Job well done. Service was good. Attentive yet not overbearing. I'll be back.