We're glad you've chosen to consider employment with Southland Park Gaming and Racing.
Southland Park Gaming and Racing is operated under contract with and managed by Gaming & Entertainment, a division of Delaware North Companies, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. To learn more about Delaware North Companies and to view all of Delaware North's exciting opportunities nationwide, click here http://www.delawarenorth.com/Careers.aspx For more information on Delaware North, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.
Please review the following instructions & tips before applying:
- Click on ‘View Open Positions’ to search our current openings and to apply online (please note that our current jobs site is not compatible with the Windows 8 operating system).
- Click on ‘Next’ to view additional positions. Click on Advanced Search to search open positions in other locations.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g. employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.
Click The Button Below To View Current Job Openings
Please access our open positions via a desktop or laptop computer for optimum performance.